What makes Hello Kitty Special to Women?

by - 3:28 AM

Hello Kitty legacy is passed on the next genre


When sanrio was introduced in the Philippines during my school days. Hello Kitty was my favorite character that time and most of its items are color red. Never in my dream did it come to my mind that I will be passing it to my daughter and she would also be a HK fan.

Mother usually is the model of their children in what they do and having a daugther is a challenging task, since there are needs that only Mom and daughter would understand. Like having her first monthly period, you have to teach her the proper way of putting the napkin on the underwear, when to change and always be cautious of the stain.

I personally tried different brand and sometimes my choice doesn't satisfy her. I'm so glad that softex created a product that can bring back many childhood memories. Now she has her choice of brand because she felt comfortable at the same time enjoy the design. Upon trying it i felt the absorbency of the pads and the comfy effect while using. The thickness of the pads is just right for heavy flows and regular days. Good thing there is also a pantyliner that you can use everyday.
Since having a monthly period is the start of teen-adulthood  in a girl.  From baby to Lady.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BjZ4Y86Ho7I/

You May Also Like

0 comments