Go for SM 3Day Sale

by - 4:05 AM

SM Taytay 3 Day Sale was a blast.  Everytime SM will have a sale people really go and drop by the Mall.
Where else can you get a lot of discount but from SM 3Day sale.
Last March 1-3 SM Taytay had S 3 day sale that I attended.  I witness the items that are marked down from food, clothes,  accessories and discounts from household appliances and cosmetics.



Everything you need is there and I myself was able to buy some stuff that I needed. I was also tempted to buy items that I want which I was a little hesitant.



Here are some of the items I saw and bought.




They even raffle a motorcycle for the lucky shoppers




SM Taytay has a lot of surprises every week for the shoppers just visit their facebook for more details.
But anyway look for SM 3day sale near your area and grab a chance  to buy your stuff.
Don't miss out!

You May Also Like

0 comments