Bubbleman Dishwashing Travel Companion

by - 6:49 AM

Bubbleman  Dishwashing Travel Companion


Whenever we go out of town or take a vacation, bubbleman is always on the list of things to bring. Since we tried using bubbleman we never bought other brand because we are satisfied with the cleaning effect it does to the dishes and kitchen utensils. It is gentle to the hands and the scent is so good. I personally like the blue one which is the bubblegum. Lemon is so common to other dishwashing soap so it is not that unique but the effect of bubbleman is really nice. My daughter usually washes the dishes and my husband when he is on vacation. So they also saw the difference when we use other brand.

This is how I use bubbleman while cleaning Greased Dishes and  utensils.
Before I used to soak it more than an hour with water and dish washing soap. But with bubbleman no need to soak it for a longer time because the grease can easily be remove.

I will absolutely recommend it to follow Mom who wants to keep their soft hands. We always carry bubble man on trips and vacation.

You May Also Like

0 comments