Unsung Hero of a Middle child

by - 5:30 PM

Middle child is always the one who doesn't get much attention from parents because the usual apple of the eye is the eldest and the youngest and sometimes the intellectual one.



my mom is the bravest woman i have known even if she didnt show much attention to me. I admire her for her strong faith in the Lord and her strong personality for being the bread winner to the family during the time my dad was depressed.

My dad's sickness made us all strong in dealing with life and that's the reason why i have this character handling the family alone without my husband around.


The pain is there realizing i am not the favorite but still my respect for my mom si there because if  not for them i will not be a strong and independent person.

I alm a broken person but was albe to stand up because of my faith in God and the way my parents molded me into the person i am now.

To my Unsung Hero... thank you very much




Posted by: Armi Paz Pineda
Category: Advocacy, Uncategorized
Tags: @unilab, @unsunghero, @homeschooling, @homeschoolwolrd, @homeiskool

You May Also Like

0 comments