Thank you Mc Donalds

by - 11:11 PM

I just want to share an incident that happened this afternoon. We visited a place somewhere in Antipolo and because of the view and ammenities we lost track of time and had to go home already. The place was really great and i'll blog it by nextweek.

Anyway back to the topic since we are in a hurry we decided to get a food by drive-thru so no need to take our home and just eat on the car. We ordered and paid and got our food without checking because i trusted the word of the crew  orders complete, we left immediately. On the road my husband asked for his food when i opened the bag the fries was not there. We were far from the food chain already and have no chance to go back for we have an appointment.Upon reaching our destination i checked the receipt and the fries are in the bill so i called the no. indicated there and told them the incident. After getting my details somebody from mcdo called me and was apologizing asking if they could just deliver the fries then i said ok no problem. After an hour a delivery came with the staff apologizing to what had happen the fries was upgraded from mediun to large and even included an apple pie. I was so impressed with what they did because they are the only one who did that. Good Job Mc Donalds and more power!
This one came

              delivery bag with my order

            french fries with apple pie

Thanks a lot!

#mcdonalds, #generous,#gift, #free, #grateful. #morepower

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh I'm glad the old school mcdo way is still being applied in some branches. I worked for a mcdo branch back in college and that's how we were taught to do it. sadly, years after I quit, the mcdo branches i've been to stopped doing those.

    ReplyDelete