Homeschool Stress Free Life

by - 5:54 AM

Before considering Homeschool, i was a hands-on mom when it comes to teaching my kids. i just don't rely on the Teachers but also do some sample test and reviewer at home.We also make advance study of the lesson which made my kids so exhausted.They had the whole day in school studying and then at home continuation. We were having a hard time with travelling from our place to the school.I prayed for that my daughter get sick with the situation of waking up at 4:30am. There was also some issues of bullying and competition when it comes to academic among the parents which for me is unhealthy. When I committed myself to homeschool my kids i had to consider giving up some activities which i usually do.That's what i have in mind like teaching piano and voice as my real career.

But then we are gradually adjusting as the days turned to years and i never imgine i was homeschooling for 11 yrars now. The pressure is lesser for the children but more on the parent teaching. My daughter can study anywhere, can take her online exams anytime between tues and thurs anywhere too as long as there is an internet provider available.

Mariah is taking her break while studying at Family Mart

Reviewing after their Gleeful Christmas Rehearsal

Mariah is taking her online test at the garden, and was able to finish 4 quarters in 2 hours.

Still continuing the online test.

That's why we love Homeschooling! It's stress free.


You May Also Like

0 comments