How Cool Is Homeschool?

by - 6:27 AM

A lot of people ask me "Why homeschool your kids?" and they always get the same answers from me. First is I like the curriculum because it's an "open-curriculum", you choose the books that you think is suited to your child's personality and you can easily teach it as well.

Next we can bring our books and study anywhere,
like the saying in our school  "The World is our classroom".If we want to go to the park and study, libraries,  coffee shops, even out of town.

Me as parent also learn,I am able to recall the lessons I took up before but never understood it because the teacher has limited time to explain it .Before I teach the lesson to my kids,I read and understand it first .That's why sometimes I tell them I also learn from the lesson we are all students. We spend time in the lessons which I think needs more understanding.

Focus,the kids are more focus in a certain topic. The retention is there that is why if you ask them something they don't easily forget.

Application,once we learn a topic they can easily understand it by experiencing it or going to the place. Like visiting houses of our national heroes, visiting museums and watching plays and performances.They are always looking forward for the next lesson.

Lastly, they gain more friends through these activities that's why for me homeschooling is cool!

You May Also Like

0 comments