My Daughter's Homeschooling Journey

by - 4:38 AM


            This was an exciting year for me in my homeschooling. I’ve learned a lot of things aside from studying but be experiencing. During the First Quarter, we went to Intramuros and joined the Postal heritage Tour. There we studied how the Spaniards influenced us. I enjoyed it because it was a walking tour so we really walked in Manila. Then we also went to the Money Museum where we saw the different monetary that our ancestors used before .I enjoy looking at the old money and learned a lot too.

During the Second Quarter I got the chance to perform on television. It was another experience that helped me because we were taught of how to perform In front of the camera. And what camera to face whenever we perform. After that I was became a part of a Radio Broadcast where I reported about the “Kasaysayan ng Bayan” I enjoyed a lot because I like the topic and the studio was so cool. We were interviewed by Direk Noel.

The Third Quarter was really exciting because my Dad went home for a 2 month vacation, We were able to perfom Christmas Carols for the cancer patients of National Children’s Hospital. I sang while my Dad plays the saxophone we did this to make the patient happy even if they are in pain because I want to serve them in with my talent. Then I became a part of the anime events and our group performed and we won Best Choreography..

The Fourth Quarter was filled with fun and learning this is where I really experience serving other people and the Lord with all my heart. I was a volunteer of DVBS and became a Crew of  TGIF, Fish and Co, Johnny Rockets 
  
“And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a Rewarder of those who seek Him”
Hebrews 11:6

By putting God first in my life I was able to gain recognitions which I was not expecting.



You May Also Like

0 comments